The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit (CapRate Events, LLC)
New Jersey’s leading commercial real estate event organizer, CAPRATE Events, LLC (CRE) is pleased to expand its platform of high-level events with THE NORTHEAST INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE SUMMIT.
Building on recent New Jersey programs, including The New Jersey Apartment Summit and The New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, this new summit will convene the region’s most active and innovative executives for thought-provoking discussion into important real estate opportunities & challenges in:
- New Jersey
- Metropolitan New York City and Long Island
Hear 40 Experts, Including NEW VOICES and the MOST ACTIVE Industrial Firms and Service Providers:
* Steve Schellenberg, Vice President, Business Development, IMS Worldwide, Inc.
* Charles “Chip” Walters, Managing Director & Head of Fund Portfolio Management, Grosvenor Fund Management
* Jack Fraker, Vice Chairman, Managing Director, CBRE
* Richard Vanderbeck, Regional Manager, First Industrial Realty Trust
* Gil Medina, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
* Ryan Severino, CFA, Senior Economist, Reis, Inc.
* Bo Farkas, Vice President – Development East Region, Prologis
* Nick Firth, SVP – Industrial Acquisitions, LaSalle Investment Management
- Development Debate: Exploring Industrial Demand Drivers and the Impact of E-Commerce
- Special Focus: Analysis of Panama Canal Expansion and the Impact on Burgeoning New Jersey Industrial Markets
- Analysis & Review of Metropolitan New York City & Long Island Markets
- Macro Issues & the Impact on Industrial Real Estate: Analysis of Economic Recovery, Interest Rates and Regional Transportation Trends
- Analysis of Connecticut Industrial Markets
- Analysis of Trends in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Operations
- Industrial Investment Panel: Hear REITs, Private Equity and High-Net Worth Investors
- Debt Market Update: Hear Leading Banks, CMBS, Life Companies and Emerging Debt Sources
- Exploring New and Unique JV Equity Partnerships
- End-User Insight & Analysis
For additional information, agenda, registration: