Bob the Builder™ - Project: Build It traveling exhibition
Children will join Bob the Builder™ and friends to make everything better in Sunflower Valley as they build, fix, plant, and improve, using team efforts. They'll climb on large construction machines, assemble a garage to keep them in, plant flowers in Wendy's garden, use wrenches to fix a sink, operate kid-safe workshop machinery, and even run a "water pump." Can We Build It?™ Yes, We Can!
- Bob's Mobile Home: Fix Bob the Builder's dripping sink and watch clips from the popular series as you explore his home.
- Build the Machine Shelter: Use stones to build walls and stalls for the machines.
- "Drive" a Machine: Climb on Muck the Digger Dump Truck, roll with Roley the Steamroller, and dig up fun with Scoop the Digger!
- Wendy's Caravan: Help Wendy refurbish and decorate her caravan and plant beautiful flowers.
- Water Pump: Explore the interactive pump station to learn about water conservation while bringing water to Sunflower Valley.