Are Vaccines Safe & Effective? A Workshop w/a Renowned Pediatrician, Author & Lecturer
This month, Hoboken is welcoming a very special guest speaker, Dr. Palevsky, author, renowned pediatrician, and sought-after lecturer, to our community!
Dr. Palevsky, MD, FAAP will present “Are Vaccines Safe and Effective?”
His workshop will include:
- an in-depth discussion of vaccine science
- the ingredients found in vaccines and their effects on children
- whether vaccines contribute to the development of chronic illnesses in children
- the practice of compelling parents to vaccinate children in order to be admitted to school
- his experience using a holistic approach to child care
Following the presentation, the floor will be open to parents for questions.
The event will take place on Thursday, September 26, from 7-9 PM at the Hoboken Business Center, in Suite 213. The HBC is located at 50 Harrison Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030. Parking is available in the HBC parking lot.