Badd_Patti
|
April 26, 2017
The pointnofvtgecstorybisctgst if you are employed in Bayone you are required to live in Bayonne - unless you are a cop The person trashing Franco and Crespinin undoubtedly an employee who does not want this ordinance enforced - get over it- move into Bayone or lose your job
Truthbetold071
|
April 26, 2017
Bayonne Business Administrator DeMarco Accused of Sexual Harassment - Bayonne Local Bayonne Local › bayonne-business-admi... Aug 6, 2015 - ... Bayonne City Business Administrator Joe DeMarco inappropriately ... special privileges to female employees of the City of West New York.
rtrux
|
April 26, 2017
the lady doth protest too much, methinks. you sound nervous, fran. almost scared. it's ok, we understand, no one thought defusco would sink his own "campaign" this quickly. mike, we hardly knew ye.
Marist school head: Too soon to know
Apr 26, 2017 | 193 views | 0 0 comments | 6 6 recommendations | email to a friend | print
BAYONNE – Some local news outlets are “over-reaching” and making “premature” assessments about the future of Marist High School, according to a school official. The school administration has been openly optimistic about their fundraising prospects and ability to remain open. They announced in March that they hoped to raise $1.5 million by April 25. That was also “Instant Decision Day” for Catholic school prospects to come out to meet educators with transcripts in hand. So far, the school has raised about $600,000, possibly enough to remain open for next school year. The initial $1.5 million accounted for two years, and then some. At least two news outlets this week may have led some readers to believe the deal is done. “Good news for Marist High School?” and “Marist High School officials: ‘We are planning to be open’ next year,” are not wrong, according to Head of School Alice Miesnik, just premature. The process of determining the school’s future is lengthy, and is nearing a decision. First, Marist High School’s Financial Committee reviewed proposed budget projections for 2017-2020 and sent those to the Marist Brothers Finance Committee, who will analyze them and make a recommendation to the Marist Brother Provincial Council, who will meet later this week. Head of School Alice Miesnik issued an April 25 press release that may have sparked a flurry of misleading headlines. According to Miesnik’s press release, two members from the Provincial Council, Brother Patrick McNamara and Brother Tom Shady, told her, “We are planning to be open.” Over the course of the Hudson Reporter’s coverage over the last month, one on the school’s initial announcement and another that connects Marist’s circumstances with those of St. Anthony High School, Miesnik has repeatedly said that the school “plans to remain open” and spoke optimistically about the “groundswell of support” from teachers, alumni, and parents during April’s intense fundraising efforts. Whether the $600,000 in funds raised from the groundswell is enough to convince the Marist Brothers at the Archdiocese of Newark of the school’s financial sustainability is another question that will be answered at meetings this week, from which Miesnik said in her press release that, “we should have a decision shortly after.”
Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet