Planning a vacation this summer to places far or near? Bring your most comprehensive local newspaper, the Reporter, on vacation and send us a photo of yourself (or your travel companions) posing with it! Prizes will be awarded at the end of the summer. See submission guidelines below to make it easier. Hoboken residents Erin Hickey (left) and Marie Shrekgast (right) recently took theirs to St. Kitts in the Caribbean. The little monkey on Marie's shoulder reportedly liked the paper too, and wants to move here because he heard our elections are "just bananas."
Rules for submission
We will print all photos we receive if they are in accordance with these instructions:
1. Take a digital or printed photo of yourself or your traveling companion(s) with any edition of the Reporter or Bayonne Community News and send it in.
2. If your photo is digital, it must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment in .jpg format. Do not embed the photo within the e-mail; instead, send it as an attachment. Put "Reporter on vacation" in the subject head.
3. If you are getting film developed instead of using digital, you may send a print to the mailing address listed on the letters page of this newspaper, ATTN: EDITOR.
4. Do NOT send us your only copy of the photo. Photos submitted become the property of the Reporter and will not be returned.
5. By sending them, you agree that the Reporter reserves the right to republish them in all media.
6. Please include the following information: Where the photo was taken, first and last names of people in the photo, and hometowns of people in the photo.
7. Include your phone number and e-mail address just so we can contact you if we have questions, and regarding prizes. Obviously, this information will not be printed.
The program will run through Sunday, Sept. 9, 2007. Have fun on vacation!!!
If you have a question, e-mail email@example.com, and put REPORTER ON VACATION in the subject head.
Send yours in through Sept. 9!