Attention interested parties
Dec 29, 2013 | 2961 views | 0 0 comments | 9 9 recommendations | email to a friend | print

Dear Editor:

I write to encourage Union City residents to serve on a municipal board, such as the Planning Board or Zoning Board of Adjustment. Service on these boards are volunteer positions and do not take much time, but serving on a board allows residents to offer valuable input and serve their community.

Often, many ideas are offered from board members that offer positive change for our community.

If a resident wishes to serve on a municipal board, I encourage interested parties to send both a cover letter and resume to:

Mayor Brian P. Stack
3715 Palisade Avenue – 3rd Floor
Union City, NJ 07087
I look forward to responses.

Brian P. Stack

Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet