The Mayoral election is weeks away. Let me be clear on some issues
I will achieve as your Mayor:
1. I will change the form of Government. It is clear that the current form of Mayor and nine total council members does not work. I support a smaller government of a Mayor with five council members. That will streamline government, increase efficiency, reduce gridlock and save money.
2. I will create a Green Master Plan for Hoboken! I will force the city to transition itself from traditional energy to Green Technology/Alternative Energy.
3. I will address the prior governments fiscal and administrative errors line by line, reducing the overall budget and provide equity to both landowners and tenants via positive change to the Rent Control Ordinance.
4. Increase residential parking.
5. I will demand community development with recreational facilities from children to seniors.
6. Make sure the revaluation goes thru per State Law.
I will lead by example and put people over politics. Our city could already have state-of-the-art parking meters to increase revenue, a park at 1600 Park Ave and would have had a lesser tax burden if the current council asked for State Assistance instead of playing politics and breaking our pocketbooks. We can not afford to elect someone from the failed council to the Office of mayor. It’s time we elect someone who has the determination and commitment to the people of this city.
Candidate for Mayor – 11A