If so, take heart! Low energy, caffeine addiction, and many other symptoms could be signs that you’re suffering from a toxic overload. Take away the toxins and you will likely find your energy comes back, as well your ability to concentrate. So how can you combat a toxic overload?
Detox With a Cleanse
Cleansing – who has time for that?! Contrary to popular belief, cleansing does not need require a lot of time or money. A proper cleanse may involve just a few ingredients, and take relatively little effort to incorporate into your daily schedule. We hear the terms “detox” and “cleanse” thrown around, but how do you know if you should even consider a cleanse? Use these seven signs to decipher if you’re suffering from toxic overload.
Seven Signs of a Toxic Body
1. You crave sugar. We’re not just talking about a random cookie craving. If you find yourself relying on sugary snacks just to get through the day, your body is not producing energy the way it should. Clean out the liver, and you’ll find your metabolism bounces right back where it should be.
2. You’re constantly tired. We all have days where we’re a little more tired than others. However, if you regularly can’t find the energy to get through the day, it’s a sign your body needs to clear out junk that’s dragging it down.
3. You have frequent bloating or gas. Unhealthy bacteria that cause bloating or gas thrive in a toxic body. Clean out the toxins to restore normal digestive function and proper gut flora.
4. You’re moody, irritable, or anxious. Maybe you’re all three! Much of our feel-good neurotransmitter, serotonin, is made in our stomach. When the body is toxic, serotonin production often decreases. Other toxins, such as ammonia created from parasites take over, causing anxiety and other mood problems such as depression.
5. You retain fluids. The body may try to dilute toxins in an effort to make their effects less harmful. This results in fluid retention, which is annoying when you’re trying to button your pants, and can even be painful.
6. You have migraines or headaches. Many toxins stored in the body are irritants to the central nervous system. When these toxins are not properly eliminated, headaches and migraines may develop.
7. You can’t make it through the day without a cup of coffee… or five. Do you find yourself regularly reaching for coffee, caffeinated sodas, or energy drinks? These drinks can actually add to your body’s toxicity! The most invigorating drink you can give yourself is water. Why? Water helps cleanse the body of the toxins that make you so tired. A proper cleanse involves drinking plenty of clean water.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms you’re not alone. Ready to feel better? This spring why not take back your health by giving your body the cleanse it needs and deserves. You don’t have to do it alone, in fact teaming up with a health care professional ensures better, safer results.
Are you ready to start cleansing? We can help! Our 7-day cleanse is the jump-start you need to regain your health. Still not sure? Give us a call at (201) 869-5990 and let us know you’re interested in the 7- day cleanse, or request your free consultation today! Together we can decide if a cleanse is right for you: http://bit.ly/1oHfKGQ
Tony Ortiz is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist, pharmacist and owner of Atlas Drug and Nutrition at 8416 Kennedy Boulevard in North Bergen, New Jersey. As an anti-aging specialist, Tony often helps people dealing with complex or “vague” illnesses when traditional providers are at a loss. His website http://atlasdrugandnutrition.com, also provides practical help for people struggling with weight gain, hormone imbalance, diabetes, or high cholesterol. Request a free consultation today. Have a question you’d like to see addressed here? Tell Tony via the contact page on our site.